The Protone weighs just 215g (Size M) and uses a 3D Dry padding with a multi-layer open cell construction process to give a more comfortable ride. It has removable and washable inner padding, made from CoolMax fabrics and its inner padding fabric has been treated using the Sanitized antimicrobial process. KASK has also continued to use its Multi In-Moulding Technology to create a polycarbonate cover for the top, base ring and the back of the helmet’s shell. This is joined to the inner polystyrene cap via KASK’s In-Moulding Technology to improve the shell’s shock absorption. Its strengthened frame further reduces the risk of a shock breaking the shell.
3D DRY Padding
- The tri-dimensional 3D DRY padding utilizes a multi-layer open cell construction process: high technology for the best comfort and performance.
- Incredibly aerodynamic and top performing shell, tested in the wind-tunnel and able to provide a really impressive CX rate. Any position the head will assume the outflow of the air will be perfectly in line with the helmet.
- Removable and washable inner padding in Coolmax material
- Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap is anallergic and washable, extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin
- The innovative inner strengthening frame offers a greater mechanical strength and a better compactness. In case of shock, it avoids the break of the helmet into pieces
- The innovative “in molding” technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption.
- The MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster provides improved finger grip. Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely through 180°, allowing a perfect fit on any head shape. The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to provide the best fit and support while being as light as possible
- High visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|Black Matte / Small||08057099079709||CHE00037.202.56||HT -P3720256|
|Black Matte / Medium||08057099043557||CHE00037.202.58||HT -P3720258|
Displaying reviews 1
If you got a big head, this is your helmet! HA! Sit nice! #1 reason why I wanted this helmet? Nice flat spot for my GoPro helmet mount! Forget about the safety that Kask is known for, I wanted a nice spot for my GoPro mount!