The Boys Roadster 20" is heaps of fun for little ones, with all the safety features you would expect in a kids bike. Vintage style and modern components are scaled down to suit kids aged 7 – 9 years old. The dual-pivot front caliper brakes are the same as on Reid's adult vintage bikes and introduce kids to a new style of braking, while the rear backpedal coasters still give kids confidence in a familiar braking system.
- The Boys Roadster 20" will suit kids 120 to 135cm tall (7 – 9 years old)
- Retro designed frame that not only looks good, but is comfortable and durable too
- Kids cruise in comfort thanks to a comfy seat and ergonomic riding position
- Chainguard to protect hands and feet
- Lifetime frame and fork warranty for your peace of mind, and one year on non-consumable parts
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|Navy||06666666003812||BK10104REI - 001||DE -602201|